This Gummie Nails It: Luscious Hair by SUKU (for Hair, Skin, Nails)
Product: Luscious Hair from SUKU
Treat your hair, skin and nails to a gummie filled with supportive nutrients to promote health and growth. These are for looking good on the outside by supporting our insides with their offering of essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Check out what is included:
- Silica (Horsetail Extract): Helps strengthen our connective tissue.
- Biotin: This is one of the B complex vitamins, an important one that supports the health of our skin, hair, eyes, liver, and nervous system.
- Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen: Helps form our connective tissue.
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant that boosts our immune system to protect against cellular damage.
- Vitamin C: An antioxidant that supports collagen formation and boosts our immune system.
- Zinc: Supports immune health.
Together, these all help maintain healthy hair, skin and nails all in just 2 gummies per day. It is also good to know what is not included: sugar, gluten, gelatin, dairy, tree nuts, soy, eggs, peanuts, shellfish, GMOs, artificial colours, flavours. And it is Keto and allergen friendly.
Each bottle contains 60 gummies and have a ‘Blueberry Bliss’ flavour. The gummies themselves are small, sturdy, and don't stick around in your teeth; the flavour is slightly ‘vitaminy’ but not at all unpleasant. Overall, they offer quality ingredients to keep us looking and doing well, inside and out.
I have yet to see any dramatic ‘lusciousness’ in my hair but I have only been taking them a few weeks, but if my nails are any indication, I remain hopeful that my Goldilocks moment is coming. My nails have definitely shown the first results – growing fast, less brittle and smoother on top. It occurred to me this week that I was clipping my nails almost twice as often lately. Oh, right - it's the Luscious Hair. Hmm, may need to change that name to be more inclusive of all the benefits. #NailedIt
These are a much cleaner and more complete formula than other brands out there. If I had a store, I would want Luscious Hair by SUKU on my shelf.