Nutritious peanut butter granola clusters
March 05, 2020 Report
For a yummy healthy treat that both kids and adults will enjoy.
1 Tablespoon FATSO peanut butter
1 cup Bear Naked granola or substitute fiber cereal
1 teaspoon Manuka honey
1/3 cup of Eagle Brand Dulce de Leche
1/5 cup of Bob Redmill sweetened coconut flakes
1. In a bowl add your granola or the finer rich cereal
2. Add in the honey and peanut butter , mix all together until all dried ingredients is well coated. Chill for 30 minutes.
3. Wash hands and scoop a Tablespoon amount of mixture into ice cube tray to form clusters. Repeat until bowl is empty.
4. Chill tray in freezer for 30 minutes, then pour on dulce de leche.
5. Top with coconut flakes, then chill for 1 hour.
6. Ready to eat. Enjoy 😀