Smells like Coffee Cake but packed with more goodness
February 21, 2020 Report
Focus Fuel Coffee by Natural Traditions
I was amazed by how yummy this Focus Fuel Coffee mix smelled when I opened the resealable bag, Vanilla and cinnamon hit me like I was in a bakery.
I followed the instructions suggested and made myself a warm cup of this special Joe for the school drop off. It is Keto friendly, ( slightly sweetened with Coconut Palm sugar) however a bit sweet for my taste buds.
What am I do with this Keto Paleo product packed with so much goodness; adaptogenic ingredients like Lion’s Mane Mushroom and MCT???
I had to get creative with this product.
So with a little playing around in the kitchen, I came up with
Focus Fuel Chai Pudding
- 1 ½ tbsp Focus Fuel Coffee
- 6 oz hot water or
- 3 oz coconut milk + 3 oz hot water for a richer texture
- 3 tbsp chia seed
- (0ptional - extra sweetener of your choice to taste)
- Easy, blend Focus Fuel with liquid unless smooth
- Stir in chia seed and make sure none of the seeds are lumped together
- Check in a few minutes and stir again to remove lumps if necessary
Let sit at least 5 hours or overnight.
Stir and Enjoy!
If you’re sensitive to caffeine, you might still be able to have this as a dessert, cause the Lion’s Mane may cancel out the focusing effects of coffee, otherwise you can always enjoy it earlier in the day like a grain free breakfast cereal.